Training Management Corporation
Highlights of Berlitz Business Communication School:
- Teaching in business English throughout, stress differences between “business” and “everyday” English in terms of applications and communication.
- Introduce MBA case studies of Harvard Business School, emphasize the ability to think independently and communicate properly.
- With regard to the teaching process design, BBCS employs role playing to train on communication skills in simulated business scenarios, and also teach students to work as a team.
- All BBCS instructors hold a MBA/Master’s or equivalent degree and many years’ international business experience.
- Assist students in understanding problems about cross-cultural communication in multinational corporations and overcoming language and non-language barriers to communication.
- Develop short-term or long-term training courses in line with specific training objectives of businesses, and conduct long-term, ongoing assessments.
Berlitz Business Communications School (BBCS) includes:
- Ability to successfully chair, participate in and communicate at international business workshops
- Skills to make convincing presentations in business English
- Skills and strategies to win international business negotiations
- Ability to write in business English concisely, accurately and completely
- Ability to communicate and respond at international teleconferences
- Western logic of thinking and communication habits
- Global leadership and coaching skills of executives
- Ability to convince others in business English
- Addressing other barriers to communication