Berlitz is a market leader in language instruction, cross-cultural consulting and global leadership training throughout the world.
As the largest language training services provider in the world, Berlitz has been teaching languages for over 140 years, and offers training in over 50+ languages, and has helped over 31 million people speak new languages. The time-proven principles of the Berlitz Method®, a communicative teaching approach, are constantly enhanced with new and updated programs and the latest learning technology.
Job ID: BHK-18022
The Title: Corporate Account Manager
Location: Hong Kong office
- Account Management (20%) – To acquire business contracts from existing / assigned clients.Contracts renewal, up selling company business services
- New Account Acquisition (80%) – Develop new business opportunities through cold call, client visits and networking events
- Achieve company sales target & establish and maintain good relationships with existing and potential corporate clients
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5 years’ experience in consultative selling to B2B clients
- Experience in corporate sales; knowledge of selling training solution to corporates
- Experience of dealing with Human Resource / Talent development department or senior executive
- Should have good convincing power, consultation skills
- Hunter personality with well interpersonal communication skills
- Result oriented with positive attitude
- Team player
- Willing to take challenges
- Familiar with solution selling & key account management
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft office suite, Outlook e-mail etc.)
- Attractive package (basic salary + commission + 13thmonth guaranteed bonus + annual performance bonus)
- Multi-national working culture
- On the job training
If you are interested in joining the Berlitz team, please send your resume with expected salary, cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.