The seminar is addressed for individuals are moving abroad or working with international Clients. During the seminar you will get a deeper understanding of international assignments and cross cultural communication.
To have a successful foreign assignment you need to be prepared for the country you are heading for if would like to act with professionalism in social and work related situations. Learn more about the value system of the destination country, to ensure you are prepared for cultural differences in building relationships at work and in your everyday life. How do you network and how does daily communication work? What management style should you expect to encounter and what role will hierarchy play in the country you are going to?
List of Topics:
- Enabling talent development in multinational organizations
- What drives leadership in a VUCA world: Global leadership
- Delivering high performance delivered: Diverse and dispersed teamwork
- Enabling International Assignment Success
- The Seminar is addressed to organizations that send employees to work in other countries, and to professionals who are currently working outside of their home country.
- During the seminar participants will get a deeper understanding of business cases for cultural competence as a core capability of international assignees based on current research. We will review market trends affecting international assignments in multinational organizations, and review individual core competencies needed to be successful in a new market.
- What is Global leadership?
- The seminar is addressed to organizations in which leadership spans multiple geographies, divisions and /or functions, and to professionals who are currently navigating this span of responsibility.
- During the seminar, participants will get a deeper understanding of global leadership skills based on current research and actual business cases. Attendees will learn the knowledge, skills and abilities to be successful in a global role in order to effectively engage, communicate with, and successfully lead a globally diverse workforce.
- Doing Business Globally: High performance delivered
- The seminar is address to organizations that have diverse employee populations dispersed across multiple geographies and to professionals who are currently navigating this organizational structure.
- During this seminar, participants will get a deeper understanding of the current business realities of diverse and dispersed organizational structures through the latest research and business case studies. Attendees will learn how to connect efficiently and effectively at the human level while maximizing efforts to achieve business goals.
Speaker Panel Profile:
Ken Belanger, MBA, MA,
Managing Director of TMC
Lynne Elaine Putz, MA, SPHR
Managing Director, Client Services of TMC
Lingfu (Jeffrey) Dong, PhD, MBA
Director of APAC, Berlitz Corporation
Executive Cultural Briefing agenda:
Date: October 19th 2015
- 8:00am – 10:00am – Breakfast seminar
- 12:00pm – 2:00pm – Lunch seminar
- 4:00pm – 6:00pm – Tea seminar
Venue: To Be Confirmed
Investment: HKD 500/ person
Package: HKD 1,000/3 Sections