School Interview Training Program
Need help with preparing for school interviews for your child?
Language learning is an ongoing yet complex process where all children learn at a different pace. The school interview training program is customized for kindergarten and primary students to boost their confidence to apply for international and local school admissions in Hong Kong.
The program effectively helps students improve their communication skills and language comprehension in different topics and contexts via practice with role plays and mock interviews with different native speakers, in order to be able to answer the interviewer’s questions in a focused, matured yet natural and confident fashion. The schedule is highly flexible where private lessons may be arranged with experienced instructors between Mondays to Saturdays.
- Develop interview skills: self-introduction, eye-contact, sitting posture
- Practice using complete sentences consistently and expressing ideas in a clear and structured manner
- Improve pronunciation, tone and speaking skills through ongoing feedback and review sessions
- Boost self-confidence while interacting with various experienced instructors
- Learn to be natural smart and enhance communication skills in 3 months with customized program
Languages available: English or Mandarin (other languages available upon request)
For more details, speak to our Ms. Steffia Lee, Program Manager for Kids & Teens at (852)2157 2211.