Interview Preparation Program for Teens
Suitable for young people preparing for school interviews Language learning is an ongoing yet complex process where all children learn at a different pace. The school interview training program is customized for senior form students who need to boost their confidence and improve their communication skills to better fit in school admissions in Hong Kong.
The program effectively helps students improve their communication skills and language comprehension in different topics and contexts via practice with mock interviews with different native speakers, in order to be able to answer the interviewer’s questions in a focused, matured yet natural and confident fashion. The schedule is highly flexible where private lessons may be arranged with experienced instructors between Mondays to Saturdays. For more details, please contact Ms. Steffia Lee, Program Manager for Kids & Teens at (852)2157-2211.
- Develop interview skills: self-introduction, eye-contact, sitting posture
- Practice using complete sentences consistently and expressing ideas in a clear and structured manner
- Improve pronunciation, tone and speaking skills through ongoing feedback and review sessions
- Boost self-confidence while interacting with various experienced instructors
- Learn to be natural smart and enhance communication skills in 3 months with customized program
Languages available: English or Mandarin (other languages available upon request)