Berlitz is a market leader in language instruction, cross-cultural consulting and global leadership training throughout the world.
As the largest language training services provider in the world, Berlitz has been teaching languages for over 140 years, and offers training in over 50 languages, and has helped over 31 million people speak new languages. The time-proven principles of the Berlitz Method®, a communicative teaching approach, are constantly enhanced with new and updated programs and the latest learning technology.
Job ID: BHK-18021
The Title: Program Advisor
Location: Hong Kong office
- At least 2 years of sales experience preferably in the service industry
- Good written and oral communication skills in English; fluent in Cantonese
- Experience in serving local and foreign clients
- Willing to work shift duties
- Mondays to Fridays from 08:00 – 17:00 / 11:00 – 20:00
- Saturdays / Sundays from 08:30 – 18:00
- A Higher Diploma is essential but a Degree qualification is preferred
- Sales and Customer Service Duties
- Greet all prospects in a warm, professional manner
- Build rapport and be patient with the prospect in order to find out the objectives, needs and requirements of the prospective clients
- Explain and create a study plan for the prospective clients
- Be the Single Contact Person for prospective clients, guiding them through the journey from the first enquiry to decision making
- Maximize opportunities for cross selling and up selling
- Administrative duties in support of the team’s operation, as designated by Managers
- Attractive package (basic salary + commission + 13th month guaranteed bonus + annual performance bonus)
- Multi-national working culture
- On the job training
If you are interested in joining the Berlitz team, please send your resume with expected salary, cover letter to email@example.com.